- Your house: Gryffindor
- Your favorite character from the trio: Hermione…or Harry… I can’t choose!
- Three other favorite characters: Severus Snape, Albus Dumbledore, Luna Lovegood
- Least favorite character: Ginny Weasley maybe… I just never “got” her for some reason.
- Favorite book: Too hard! Um… Deathly Hallows or Half-Blood Prince probably… But I’m not sure. I just love them all so much!
- One favorite moment: So many… Fred and George besting Umbridge for one. :)
- How you were introduced to the series: I’d wanted to try them forever…but just never got around to it. I really didn’t feel like I would like a series about a boy wizard, and I think the American book covers put me off a bit too. I worked at a library for a couple years, and checked them out, but STILL never read them. Then when I was working at another place, a few girls and I started to read them together after I joined up with a LiveJournal Harry Potter read / re-read group. And the rest is history… I’m glad I got into it in time to enjoy things like the book release party for Deathly Hallows.